Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Hi again Intro, New Woozworld app also New schedule !

Heeeey My enchanted fairies :),

Immmm baaack! Well i am on trial right now but the fieryne is back on road!
So.. hmmm idk... What to say about me....
Anyways The new woozworld App is coming out! I am so so excited :D ! I really want to play woozworld on my Ipad so i don't have to be bored at parties!
Also if you are really lazy like me to read the News here is the New schedule.

On  Tuesday, April 22nd , at 7:30 PM WT (7:30 pm EST)  Star of the Week with Mya Wooz
On  Wednesday , April 23rd  at 7:30 PM WT (7:30 pm EST) Candy Dots with Jenny Wooz
On Friday, April 25th at 7:30 PM WT (7:30 PM EST)  Game Show with Max Wooz
Don’t forget to look in store for the new collections and shopz for new additions

Week’s Schedule

Schedule for April 21st -April 25th
TuesdayStar of the Week7:30 PM wooztimeMya Wooz
WednesdayCandy Dots7:30 PM wooztimeJenny Wooz
FridayGame Show 7:30 PM wooztimeMax Wooz


So.... Here you go :) 
Fieryne-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bobblehead Bunny