Thursday, April 24, 2014

*cough cough*

Okkk, hey guysssss c:

I am SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY. I totally, completely and utterly screwed up our blog header, so for the time being, there won't be one, unless Rawrz or Chatter put it back up again TT__TT Very sad, I know. And thanks, Fiery for the welcome back XD

Well, since Fiery already posted about the new outfits, there's really not much that I can do. I'm not exactly allowed on the World at this moment, so yeahhhhh. Maybe a post on the schedule will come out soon (Hint hint, trial bloggers, this is your chance to show off your amazing ability to blog c;)

More interesting and amazing posts are soon to come!!

This is pretty late, but I hope you all had an amazing Easter and have enjoyed your holiday, hahaha. To all the Aussies and Kiwis reading this, Happy ANZAC Day!! Gimme those cookies, yeah? XD


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bobblehead Bunny