Thursday, September 12, 2013

Stuff

Hehe..it's Starry here!! C;

I know, I know, I haven't posted in a looooooong time, so I'm not gonna give you any excuses. I was just really lazy. ._. You guys should have seen me. Sitting around on the couch, eating chips (crisps for you Amercan-y/English-y people out there) and junk food while watching TV. All that stuff, just to procrastinate. T-T

Okay..anyways. I want you all to know, that lately I have taken up to typing in full grammar, so I'm sorry if it starts to get annoying, or anything like that, since everyone likes to shorten stuff so much that it doesn't make sense........Gee, do I get sidetracked easily.

Well. As Fashy posted earlier, the new Fanz Celebration PJs are out!! First of all, good job to all the entries, they must have been amazing. C;
Second of all, congratz to the winners of the design competition; AsianLovey, Yumiika + OnlyFantasy, Jaki11, and Pinky1432. If you haven't already seen their entries then you definitely should! I haven't got any images of their creations, but I think Fashy will post some later on. You'll just have to wait and see!! C;

Click here to visit the Woozworld StoreZ!

   ~ Stargloss25
          xoxo

P.S. I may or may not hold a contest of some sort. It will either be this month, or next month. But either way, keep your eyes glued to us, and we'll see if we can rustle up some free stuff!!

Extra Note: If any of you blog readers happen to meet one of us 'In World' sometime, don't be afraid to come up to us and say 'Hi'. We won't bite, and besides, I sometimes feel lonely, so it'll be nice to know that someone knows me!! C;

Extra Extra Note: Don't forget to send in your requests to us, about the topic of our blog posts! We would love to be able to post about the things our viewers are passionate about!! Message Me (Starry), Rawrz, Emsy, or Fashy, 'In World', or leave a comment saying; 'Blog post request: [Insert request here], or send us a private message on Facebook, and even email me at: stargloss25@gmail.com.

Extra Extra Extra Note: I'm desperate for some wooz, as I know everyone is, but if you guys have some time, drop by into one of my stores and take a quick look through some of the stuff. Who knows, you might even come across something cool you want!!

Extra Extra Extra Extra Note: There's so many notes. D; Okay. I'll try make this the last one. Um..so, I'm not sure if any of you guys know, but I usually hold a weekly Luck Race. Unfortunately, there will not be one this week, and there might not even be one next week. The reason being, is that I have a giant Social Studies Common Assessment due in next week, so I'm spending most of my time doing that. Plus, don't forget how lazy I am......Oink, oink. Hehe, but after this assessment, I'll try make it up to you guys by doing a Luck Race every day for a week. I'll post something about it before-hand, so that none of our valued blog readers can miss out!! Invite your friends to come and join in as well, and I'm sorry if you have to wait in a queue. D;

Extra Extra Extra Extra Extra Note: Sorry!! I lied, that wasn't the last note!! This one is. If you guys could spare some time, when you're on WoozIn, search me up and go to my AlbumZ. Click into my AlbumZ labelled; 'SkylarMcElroy's Seasons Fashion Contest', and 'Saph Fashion Contest'. I would really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, appreciate it if you could take the time to WoozUp each of the images. It would help me out a whole lot!! C;

Extra Extra Extra Extra Extra Extra Note: Hehehehehehe. That ain't the last note!! Just trippin'. -Evil Laugh- Got you scared, there, didn't I? As Ryan Higa would say: TeeHee!!

   ~ Stargloss25
          xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Thats very long :3 U must L.U.V blogging <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'm basically jsut trying to make up for the times I didn't post!! XD But yea, I still love blogging!! :3

      Delete

Bobblehead Bunny