Tuesday, February 18, 2014

:D

Hey guys! Cydnie, signing in! Before we get on with the woozworld post, I honestly wanna thank some people..I wanna thank the admins, and official bloggers. This has been such a fun experience, and i'm glad you guys didn't give up on me. :3 ON TO THE WOOZWORLD POST!


So, lets talk protests. Yesterday, the Deadmau5 were filled with woozen protesters, or just people who were confused and didn't know what was going on. Woozworld's last protest, was a couple months ago (I believe.) that involved Latinlover00, and themostswagg. GoddessVictoria has also been doing some protests, too. But lets get off protests, it's getting depressing. Instead..let's talk..FASHION! 

Woozworld recently got some new Olympic shirts in stalk, can I stay stalk when i'm talking about Woozworld?' Oh well. Anyways, these are super cute, and they include the flags from all over the world. You can find them in shopz, for only 125 wooz! 

Thats all I really have to talk about today, guys!

Cydnie, signing out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bobblehead Bunny