Saturday, November 9, 2013

I'm Backkkkk!!

Yoooooo!! Finally. Finished studying, done exams, and finally found time to continue posting again!! c; So, as some of you may have guessed, your potato, Starrie, is back to posting about Woozworld again!! I managed to sneak a peek at Woozworld yesterday, and I saw the new loading screen!! It's so awesome, don't you think?? Next time you see it, yell out, 'Hi Steve!!'. (See Rawrz's previous posts)

Anyways, I missed out on the Halloween Special, so if any of you guys want to catch me up, feel free to do so via email, message or comments. c; Also, I noticed that you can't lower the prices of stuff that much anymore. Apologies for not posting more about the Witches VS Trackers competition. Completely forgot about it. XDD

To make it up to you guys, I'll spend some extra time over these next couple of weeks, finding awesome unitz and the cheapest shops on Woozworld. Plus, I'll be doing another review on these new Fashionista Outfits that Mya's created. If I manage to complete it, I'll also post another 'Starrie's Simple Stylez' outfit. Please give me feedback on my 'creations', and you could even send in some of your own outfits!!

That's probably this week's plan, but if you have any requests or questions, feel free to tell me in some sort of way. Your message may be featured in my next post, so remember to include your woozen name, unless you would rather stay anonymous.

   ~ Stargloss25
          xoxo

Note: If anyone has any ideas for a sign-off, email me at: stargloss25@gmail.com, inbox me on Facebook, leave a comment below, or send me a message on Woozworld. For every idea that is included in my final design, 10 wooz will be awarded to that woozen, so keep your creative brain juices flowing!! (That sounded a bit wierd..)

Extra Note: I'm too lazy to add labels and tags, so just search under 'Stargloss25', or 'Starrie' to find them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bobblehead Bunny