Monday, October 7, 2013

Important info on your favourite blogger!!

Hello hello hello!! It's your one and only Starrie here!!

Just posting in advance so that all of you, blog readers, will know that I'm taking a bit of a break from Woozworld, Facebook and blogging at Woozworld Enchanted. The reason(s) behind this is, of course, exams. My end of year exams are coming up and I really don't want to fail them, so I'll be taking time off the computer. Another reason is because I keep getting told off for capping our internet and spending too much time on Woozworld. Obsession with the computer: Guilty as charged. c;

I reckon most of you are probably thinking why I have exams when school's only just started is because I'm not American. I don't live in America. Kudos to you if you remembered that from my 'Facts About Me' post. Hopefully this gives you guys enough reason  as to why I'll be taking a break. I'll be right back onto the computer, typing like a mad(wo)man as soon as exams are finished. Good luck surviving without your little ray of sunshine!! -Insert evil laugh here-

   ~ Stargloss25
         xoxo

Note: Moo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bobblehead Bunny